Ways and strategies for self-improvement are diverse. There are different ways: to break through by force, to push through dexterity, to master with the mind. There is an approach through action, there is through feelings. There are different individual characteristics ...
• The silovik goes by will (see →), Dushka - himself, Tactician cares about changing his own environment (see →).
• Someone rests on eradicating their shortcomings, someone works on the positive and develops their dignity. The second is much more effective. See Personality Development on Positive
• There are Shelling Strategies, there are Rocket Strategies, there are Sailboat Strategies - and many others. What will interest you? See →
• By training and developing yourself, you can use both feeling and behavior. Developing self-confidence, you can strive to acquire a sense of confidence, and you can - practicing and training confident behavior. What is more correct, what is more effective? See →
• Working on themselves spontaneously, men often go from the outer to the inner, from behavior to feeling. Women usually go the opposite way: from inner to outer, from feeling to behavior. See →
• The development of new personal roles is a popular and effective way of development. This way combines work from the inside, through the sense of the internal image, and the practice of external reproduction. See →
• In working on yourself, you need to take into account individual characteristics. See →
When you have decided on the path and strategy, it will be easier for you to use the following tips:
• Setting the goal
• Effective tricks in working on yourself