Participants in our trainings asked us to gather the main thing that intelligent parents should remember and know. We smiled and wrote. If you are not only smart, but also with a sense of humor, these rules should appeal to you.
In the beginning - the main thing:
• Children should be dealt with by the children themselves. The system is simple: any junior listens to any senior. Every senior is fully and always responsible for any younger. All!
• Our children do not need childhood, we teach them to grow up.
• All the best - to adults. Only in this case children have an interest to grow up!
• The main task of parents is to be as demanding to children as possible. Ask for anything from children that they can do. Well, a little more. Believe in your children!
• Your children are yours when they obey you. If they listen not to you but to friends, they look at the TV when you talk to them and think that they can live without you, but without a tablet, they are not your children. Teach your children to obey you!
• Parenting is an easy thing. Do not scold, do not criticize, do not blame: teach the child to do the right things, turn them into skills, and then into good habits! • Treat the child as an adult, respect the child. What if he’s already smart?!
• Accustom your children and employees to work, even if they work like bobik. Well, set an example! You are the Chief Bobik!!!
And now in detail:
1. Positive in everything: in words, thoughts and intonations. With positive the day starts, with positive the day is finished. Joy in the family begins with you!
2. A sound mind is in a healthy body. Sleep, dousing, charging, the right evening, a cheerful morning. More physical activity!
3. If you, Mom or Dad, have an unhappy face - you are not right). We are always fine: we have good children, and we are good parents.
4. "Our children are smart, strong and beautiful!" - our duty is to remind them, their task is to remember.
5. No matter how wonderful our children are, we will always demand more from them. To whom more is given, more is required.
6. If we are unhappy with children, we are to blame for everything. But children do not have to say this.
7. Do not punish the child for mistakes, do not praise him for success – it’s not his merit. For the development and success of your child you are responsible, and the task of your child is to obey you. He obeys you - praise. Do not obey - you have the right to punish. In a good family, children are only praised and not punished!
8. Parent should be in two states: either you are doing well, or you give orders.
9. Proceed from the fact that the child is not evil and not harmful - he just does not know what to do. Do not be offended, do not suffer and do not be angry - teach and demand.
10. Do not be afraid to show strength when a child wants to test you for strength. The child never gets angry at the wall when he hits her and that one hits him. Be a wall!
11. Negative and categorical use as a military arsenal: only in extreme cases, when peaceful means are exhausted.
12. If, in response to the demands of the child, pouted and leaves the contact, add one more requirement: do not sulk and communicate normally. Do not give up!
13. It is impossible to suffer without the permission of the parents. Or, with the permission of the parents, do it with a cheerful face!
14. Do not do too much for the child that he can do himself.
15. Children should not help their parents - let the children do everything themselves.
16. If you do not know how to act - remember how you behave in business. Thinking about what decision to take in relation to the child, look at him as his future employee - the one who will eventually take the place of the head of the company!
17. Apply business rules to the upbringing of children and to family relationships, and apply the rules of parenting in business by educating your employees.
18. We are not harmful, we are caring!
Recall what more, we will write more. And you - write too!