"Discipline is the decision to do what you really do not want to do to achieve what you really want to achieve" (John Maxwell)
How do you start your Morning, friends?
Thought "Another minute to sleep ...", "How hard it is to get up on Monday ...", "Yesterday we had a good time, but the 5th bottle was superfluous ..."?
Or is it cheerful, energetic, passionate?
Do you share the idea that Morning creates the whole day? So, how will you meet Morning, so your day will pass?
I will propose for reflection a number of my personal findings. I can not claim an originality or a breakthrough in positive psychology, I can only say one thing: in my life I changed a lot for the better when I began to follow these principles.
So I call it "Morning Rituals"
1. I unfolded the bed to the window in such a way that the first thing I see when I open my eyes is the window, the branches of green fir, the sun and the sky.
It seems to me - yes, I’m just sure! - The first thing you see, when you open your eyes every new day, affects!
2. I say to myself "Good morning!". Exclamation mark here is not accidental, intonation - it affects!
3. I say my goal aloud for the coming year.
4. I ask myself a series of questions and answer them. Here they are:
"Why am I already happy?"
"How am I already proud?"
"What will be good today?"
"What will bring me closer to my Dream today?"
"If this were the last day of my life, would I do what I planned to do today?"
«I’m committed or just busy, I’m LIVING or just living?"
5. Next - the standard TRP:
Turnik 15 times
Push-ups on the fists 100 times
Lifting the bar 20 times
"Planck" 2.5 minutes. During the "Plank", to not be bored - positive affirmations.
6. Exercise on the posture - "Maritime Stand".
Back to the wall - tightly press the back of the head, shoulders, elbows, buttocks, heels. We stand 300 seconds, breathing.
The results are truly amazing!
7. A glass of warm water on an empty stomach. Water procedures. Pouring cold / icy water (in the summer - more cold than ice, in winter - on the contrary).
Everything is ready for a delicious breakfast, socializing with Beloved, working day!
And how will you meet your Morning tomorrow, friends?
P.S.: Everyone who is interested in this topic, I recommend to read Hal Elrod’s book "The Magic of the Morning".